Business Account Opening Seamless. Secure. Businesses can be complex, but the account opening does not have to be. Streamline the complex business banking customer’s account opening.
ProcessMaker’s Next Generation Business Account Opening streamlines the complex business banking customer’s account opening. From the gathering of documents, selection of products and services, to the acceptance of disclosures with esignatures, the business account can be opened in one hub. The robust platform is intuitively designed to be driven as a self-serve for SMB, yet robust enough for complex, multi-layered enterprise businesses.
- Meet with customers where they are, both online or in-branch
- Customer Self-Serve
- Banker Initiated
- Send Blank Application to the Customer
- Pre-fill and Send to Customer
- Complete in Person
- Out in the field
- Bi-directional integration with your core banking system
- Add account and services, signers, request additional documents, and update customer information.
- Ensure a consistent experience post account boarding.
- Add or remove signers
- Modify treasury limits
- Understand every activity within the process with Dashboards and Reports
- Keep a bird’s eye view on all your account opening workflows in flight. Zoom into specifics and fight abandonment by tracking due dates, progress and escalations.
- Included identity verification and
- Background checks.
- Biometric review - Capture live face-scans and compare with IDs,
- OFAC - cross-search across sanction lists,
- Run credit checks
- Reduce the risk of fraud with the background check tools.
- Stay compliant with the due diligence and AML/BSA tools.
- Easily present appropriate deposit compliance disclosures.
- Define customer risk profiles and
- Configure related usage limits and exception approvals.
- Perform due diligence and risk rating of application before final approvals.
- Capture consent easily for appropriate deposit compliance disclosures with eSignature.
- Collect electronic signatures once from all relevant parties.
- Generate and deliver Signature cards seamlessly
ProcessMaker’s Next Generation Account Opening delivers an end-to-end digital account opening experience.
- Cover the last mile with immediate funding options
- Fund new accounts easily via ACH, with account validation via NACHA Phixius.
- Wire Transfers
- Or fund from existing debit accounts or credit cards via PayPal.
- Automatically create customers, accounts, and relationships directly with your Core system without manual intervention.
- Reserve account numbers from the Core,
- Auto-generate CIF numbers using your own rules,
- select from a range of predefined numbers,
- Or input account numbers from starter packs.
- Cross the finish line with storing in your DMS repository
- Automatically create all account documents and signature cards. Have them moved via SFTP with index files created so your current document management system can access them.
- SMS Communication with Twilio
- Notifications to customers and bankers
- Throughout the process, applicants and bankers receive notifications on process events, such as verification checks, account funding, etc. Exceptions are flagged for back/middle office support users to reach out to applicants, help resolve exceptions, and ensure the completion of the account opening process.
- Expand Services: with Open banking concept - with RESTful API, expand your capabilities with third-party integrations.