We’re back at it again with another major update to ProcessMaker. In version 3.4, you will find major improvements and new features that will make workflow automation even easier than before. To see everything this new version has to offer, join us for our upcoming webinar, “What’s New in ProcessMaker 3.4,” on Tuesday, October 22nd at 3PM ET. This webinar provides an overview of all of the new features and improvements in version 3.4 so you know what to look forward to, including:
- Enhanced Home Experience (EHX) Plugin: This brand-new plugin completely revamps the look and feel of the ProcessMaker Home page, with features that allow you to easily customize the Cases list and filter cases.
- SAML Authentication Plugin: This newly improved plugin allows users to leverage single sign-on with a variety of popular services, such as Azure, OneLogin, Shibboleth and many more.
- Actions by Email Response
- Support for MySQL 5.7
- Synchronous Loading of Dependent Fields
- Advanced Search Improvement
- Task Manager for Emails
- Various Improvements to the Suggest Control
Check out this webinar to take full advantage of what ProcessMaker 3.4 has to offer.
Want to see more of the EHX Plugin and the SAML Authentication Plugin? Don’t miss out on our upcoming webinars that will teach you everything you need to know to configure these plugins for your own instance of ProcessMaker.