Technical users who take the Process Architect course are able to combine coding with ProcessMaker’s powerful automation tools to build robust, customized solutions for their companies. The Process Architect course covers ProcessMaker’s technical features to extend the capabilities of workflow automation to any routine process. After taking this course, certified Process Architects will know how to build customized, elegant electronic forms, leverage data to improve automation potential, use comprehensive automation tools to handle requests and master advanced automation tools to expand productivity across the entire organization by connecting external applications.
- Screen Design with custom CSS and Calculated Properties
- Data Connectors to consume internal and external endpoints
- Environment Variables
- Process Designer course or prior knowledge of BPM software
- Knowledge of basic programming skills, including coding, HTML, CSS, JSON and REST
- A browser (Google Chrome preferred) and a stable internet connection