Updated – September 02, 2021
ProcessMaker acknowledges a responsibility to the environment, and we express our commitment toward implementing practices that will promote environmental sustainability. The following policy governs the management of the environmental aspects of our company, with a specific focus on the conservation of resources and the reduction of waste.
This policy relates to how all operations in ProcessMaker will be continually reviewed and improved upon so that we can integrate environmental and social considerations into our everyday practices.
ProcessMaker will strive to raise awareness in the partner, customer and supplier communities and encourage participation and provide training of employees in environmental matters.
2.0 Principles and Policies
- Comply with or exceed local, state and federal regulations governing the environment and actively look for ways to improve on these guidelines.
- Work toward the conservation of energy, water and resources in all of our operations.
- Strive to better understand both the direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness throughout all operations of the company.
- Provide training/newsletters/posters to staff on implementing our sustainable policies.
- Dispose of waste thoughtfully, and develop an attitude of “reducing, recycling and reusing.”
- Lessen our environmental impact by purchasing environmentally friendly products and services.
- Work with our entire supply chain to gain mutual benefits of incorporating environmentally sustainable goals into everyday business.
- Annually review our business practices and determine whether each practise is suitable in an environmental context.
- Independently audit our practices, and determine whether our goals have been reached.
- One of the most significant areas that a company like ProcessMaker can help the environment is in a reduction of printing and paper use. ProcessMaker personnel will only print documents when necessary. Personal preference in working with paper is not considered a necessity.