ProcessMaker has an opening in its growing marketing department for a product marketing intern who is ambitious, entrepreneurial, resourceful, persistent, and excited about technological innovation. The primary role of this position is to aid the marketing department in coordinating and producing webinars and other virtual events and all related tasks related to their planning, production, distribution, and marketing. This role will also have room for growth within the company after demonstrating success in the position. This is a paid position.
Ideal candidate description
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing and/or communications related field
- Cursory experience / knowledge of B2B software industry and basic knowledge of popular digital marketing channels and related tooling
- Skills related to the production of quality, multimedia content that resonates with our audience
- Oral and written communication with external entities (speakers, companies, co-hosts, etc.) on behalf of ProcessMaker
- Film and audio production and editing (use of Final Cut or Adobe Premiere) preferred, use of virtual event tools like Hopin, Zoom, GoToWebinar
- Strategic thinking / planning and ability to match audience / personas with speakers / content
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal departments to deliver webinars and virtual events
- Spanish language capabilities is a plus
The position is virtual to start and can be located anywhere. In the future we plan to meet again physically in our downtown Durham HQ at AU.
ProcessMaker is a low-code, digital process automation platform that makes it easy for business analysts to collaborate with IT to automate complex business processes connecting people and existing company systems. Headquartered in Durham, North Carolina in the United States, ProcessMaker has a partner network spread across 35 countries on five continents. Hundreds of commercial customers, including many Fortune 100 companies, rely on ProcessMaker to digitally transform their core business processes enabling faster decision making, improved compliance, and better performance.
Please send an email to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Position open until filled.