ProcessMaker accepts guest posts. The ProcessMaker Blog is our work-day publication about topics most relevant to our product and users. ProcessMaker’s content is best geared towards enterprise-level managers and directors at organizations with greater then 30 employees.
Guest post topics at ProcessMaker
We welcome select guest posts focused on the following areas:
- Intelligent Process Automation (IPA)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Automation (BPA)
- Business Process & Business Process Design
- Business Process Modeling & Mapping
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Workflow & Workflow Automation
- Digital Transformation
Additionally, we may currently choose guest posts addressing interesting or trending topics relevant to organizations in the following industries:
- Banking & Finance
- Higher Education
Here are a few examples of industry-specific trending topics we would accept: industry outlooks for digital transformation, composable banking, or how COVID-19 has affected higher education technology investments.
Guest post guidelines
ProcessMaker has a domain ranking of 73, which means we have a strong backlink profile and ability to gain organic traffic. Additionally, you reach an established niche audience of decision makers. Please read our guest posting guidelines carefully to increase your chances of a successful submission:
- In your post, you can talk about your business (you may use indirect sales or product pitches), and when appropriate, include one backlink. We will also include your bio up to 250 words at the bottom of each article regardless.
- Posts can run anywhere from 700-2,000 words depending on the content topics, but they should usually aim for 1,200.
- All guest posts must be original content that hasn’t been previously published (unless in the case of a book excerpt). You may post the content in your own blog after it has gone live on our site for at least (1) week.
Submitting a guest post for consideration
Ready? The first step is to complete this form. Our editorial team will review your pitch, and let you know whether you may move forward with content production. Please allow up to 4 weeks for posting, depending on our current content backlog. We reserve the right to edit all content.