Lots of ProcessMaker users also use Gmail. For Gmail users that spend lots of time in the Gmail interface, the new ProcessMaker Gmail integration allows you to perform common ProcessMaker tasks without ever leaving the Gmail interface. Tasks such as Creating Cases, Reviewing and Submitting Forms, and Searching for Cases can all now be done directly in Gmail.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Gmail Integration:
- Connect your GMail Account to you ProcessMaker Account
- Login to Processmaker using your GMail credentials
- Create cases, review and submit forms, upload documents, and route cases
- Search case data using Google’s native ultra fast search capabilities,
- View a list of available process and select a process to create a new case
- Receive emails that include information about specific cases to which you are assigned (in the ProcessMaker Context gadget)
- Receive emails that include information about specific cases you can claim
- Read case information such as the Process Map, Case Summary, Case History and Dynaforms inside your emails
- Filter all emails related to cases in your inbox to see the list of cases in which you have participated
- Receive desktop notifications when a new case is assigned to you (if Gmail desktop notifications is enabled)
- Generate and Store output documents directly to your Google Drive
- ProcessMaker Version 3.1 or higher
- Google Chrome web browser (note that the integration use the Google Chrome extension)
- A valid secure SSL certificate (https)
The Google Gmail Integration is an Enterprise Feature and comes in the ProcessMaker Corporate and Enterprise Editions.
Please check out our Wiki page for more technical details.