The ProcessMaker OEM Partner Program is designed for companies that wish to either integrate ProcessMaker within their own application or sell ProcessMaker under a complete “white label” program.
Embedding ProcessMaker with your own application
As a ProcessMaker OEM Partner you are able to enhance your own application with a robust BPM & Workflow Engine. This will in turn increase the value and functionality of your software offerings.
Selling ProcessMaker under our “white label” license
A “white label” license allows you to completely re-brand and customize the ProcessMaker software to give your customers a seamless user experience with the familiar colors and logo of your brand that they know and trust.
Here’s why you should become an OEM Partner with ProcessMaker:
- Bundle the ProcessMaker BPM Suite with your own application to increase the value and functionality of your own solution and gain a competitive advantage in the market
- Quick goto market strategy by using a vendor that already has workflow functionality built out of the box
- Ensure your product always has an updated powerful BPM & Workflow Engine that meets today’s business requirements
- Chose whether you want your OEM Product On Premise or in the Cloud or a hybrid approach
- Ensure a fast and robust integration between our Workflow Engine and your Core Product
- As an OEM Partner you have first hand knowledge and access to new product information prior to release.
- We offer dedicated sales, marketing and technical teams to work with you to maximize our partnership
Contact us to speak to one of our representatives who will give you further information.