- Introduction to Intelligent Document Processing: Learn how IDP and OCR can increase efficiency, reduce errors, and scale your business potential by transforming documents into actionable insights.
- Structured vs. Unstructured Data: Understand the key differences between these data types and how IDP helps you make sense of both.
- Intelligent Character Recognition and Optical Character Recognition: Dive deep into these technologies that use specialized algorithms to automate document processing.
- Natural Language Processing: Discover this branch of AI that analyzes and understands human language's nuances to extract meaningful insights.
- Getting Started with IDP: Ready to implement IDP in your business? We've got you covered with helpful tips and guidance.
Whether you're a small business owner looking to streamline your workflows or a large organization aiming to reduce costs and increase efficiency, this guide offers insightful knowledge to empower your journey toward digital transformation.
ProcessMaker is a low-code business process automation and intelligent document processing software platform. We empower global organizations to automate complex business processes, connecting people with existing company systems to ensure faster decision-making, improved compliance, and better performance. We're proud to serve hundreds of commercial customers, including many Fortune 100 companies.
Ready to unlock the power of IDP & OCR for your business? Download "The Ultimate Guide to Intelligent Document Processing" today and take the first step towards revolutionizing your business processes.
The #1 Enterprise Digital Process Automation Platform
"Will only use ProcessMaker"
I find the UI easy to navigate, and as a functional person can create, alter, and replicate workflows with few dependencies on my developers. The folks that work at ProcessMaker are top-notch - everyone in support, engineering, engagement, and even Brian himself, I could not ask for better partners in this automation journey.
Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
"The customer support and ease of use makes this a great platform!"
The scripting capability makes the product almost limitless. They are consistently pushing out new features and bug fixes and are flexible on when things are updated.
Assistant Director, Enterprise Applications
Enterprise(> 1000 emp.)
"Simple yet a powerful BPM platform."
Processmaker is simple to use and lets us create simple workflows in a couple of days, even in few hours. At the same time, it has powerful capabilities that let us create enterprise-grade applications with systems integration.
Director - Enterprise Applications Development
Enterprise(> 1000 emp.)