Prior to implementing ProcessMaker, Telefonica CAM team members manually entered data between its various systems and Microsoft Excel. This resulted in human errors that led to faulty data and delays in onboarding new mobile service customers.
Telefonica began using ProcessMaker in 2013 in Guatemala to automate a few select processes. It then expanded its workflow automation into Costa Rica. With time, Telefonica has consistently automated more processes each year using ProcessMaker. Telefonica currently automates over 100 processes using ProcessMaker in Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Panama.
Telefonica CAM is more efficient and consistent across its full range of business functions since adopting ProcessMaker. Additionally, the organization added a new level of accountability to its daily operations. Dashboards and audit logs give insight into each of its processes and over 187,000 legal documents have been processed and logged using the DoKmee document management workflow to date. Telefonica also reduced costs and improved profitability in its core operations.
100+ processes are now processed in real-time, automatically
• Creation and implementation of dashboards and audit logs
• 187,000 legal documents processed to date
• Mobile activation service executed nearly 120,000 times
• New Accounts are now opened in 1 day or less
• Cloud, Internet, and landline activation services executed over 60,000 times
• Cost and ROI calculated automatically