ProcessMaker Workflow Management Software
ProcessMaker workflow management software allows public and private organizations to automate document intensive, approval-based processes across departments and systems. Business users and process experts with no programming experience can design and run workflows. It delivers the following benefits:
- Radically Reduce Paperwork
- Use Resources More Efficiently
- Improve Business Outcomesview
An intuitive, drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for business analysts to model approval-based workflows.
World class business intelligence tools provide managers with KPIs and metrics in reports and dashboards.
Business users can easily complete form-driven processes through automated notifications and a web-based interface.
Managers and analysts can continuously improve performance by discovering process bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Low Risk Workflow Automation
ProcessMaker workflow management software is packaged to make it a low-risk option for solving business process problems.
- Low cost, open source, subscription model with minimal upfront investment
- Fast deployment and development so IT resources are used more efficiently and the software's business value can be realized more quickly
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by reusing existing hardware, software, systems, and skills. No lock-in to one vendor. Installs on Linux or Windows. Connects to other databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL) and systems (DMS, BI, CMS, ERP)
- Adaptive approach to business process management tackles problems in manageable chunks, minimizing the risk of Big IT Project failure.