ProcessMaker Workflow Management Software
ProcessMaker workflow management software allows public and private organizations to automate document intensive, approval-based processes across departments and systems. Business users and process experts with no programming experience can design and run workflows. It delivers the following benefits:
- Radically Reduce Paperwork
- Use Resources More Efficiently
- Improve Business Outcomesview
An intuitive, drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for business analysts to model approval-based workflows.
Managers have easy access to KPIs and metrics to make informed decisions.
Business users can easily complete form-driven processes through automated notifications and a web-based interface online or offline on multiple devices.
Managers and analysts can continuously improve performance by discovering process bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Low Risk Workflow Automation
ProcessMaker workflow management software is packaged to make it a low-risk option for solving business process problems.
- Low cost, open source, subscription model with minimal upfront investment
- Fast deployment and development so IT resources are used more efficiently and the software's business value can be realized more quickly
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by reusing existing hardware, software, systems, and skills. No lock-in to one vendor. Installs on Linux or Windows. Connects to other databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL) and systems (DMS, BI, CMS, ERP)
- Adaptive approach to business process management tackles problems in manageable chunks, minimizing the risk of Big IT Project failure.