The ProcessMaker Developer Course lasts 2 days and focuses on teaching attendees how to create plugins and external applications, using the ProcessMaker REST API, with the aim of enhancing functionality and providing greater customization.
It is recommended attendees be already proficient in ProcessMaker usage and posses a good understanding of PHP.
- ProcessMaker Advanced Architect course completion or equivalent experience using ProcessMaker (indispensable).
- Every attendee needs a laptop or desktop computer, in order to parallely work with trainers on the course hands-on labs.
- Pre-required knowledge
- Programming Logic: Intermediate - Advanced
- SQL: Intermediate
- PHP: Intermediate
- For ProcessMaker advanced users, Business Process Management Systems developers and administrators.
- Includes a Plugin Development step by step guide.
- 100% hands-on course.
Developer Course (2 days / 16 hours)
Web Services (2:00)
The ProcessMaker REST API (2:00)
Developing a Simple External ProcessMaker Application (6:00)
Basic Plugin Development (4:00)
Advanced Administration of a ProcessMaker Server (2:00)
Examination and Certification
The ProcessMaker Developer certification test will be administered online the week following course completion.