The ProcessMaker Developer Course lasts two days and focuses on teaching students how to create plugins and external aplications, using the API ProcessMaker REST, with the aim of improving functionality and providing a greater customization.
It is highly recommended to be fully skilled in the use of ProcessMaker and have a good understanding of PHP.
- ProcessMaker Advanced Architect knowledge or equivalent experience using ProcessMaker.
- Each attendee needs a computer or laptop computer, in order to paralelly work with trainers on the course hand-on labs.
- Pre-required knowledge
- Logic Programming: Intermediate - Advanced
- SQL: Intermediate
- PHP: Intermediate
- For advanced users of ProcessMaker, developers and managers of the Business Processes Management System.
- It includes a guide step-by-step of the Plugin Development.
- 100% hands-on course.
Developer Course (2 days / 16 hours)
Web Services (2:00)
ProcessMaker REST API (2:00)
Developing an External ProcessMaker Application (6:00)
Basic Plugin Development (4:00)
Advanced Administration of a ProcessMaker Server (2:00)
Examination and Certification
The ProcessMaker Developer Certification will be administered online the week following course completion.