The ProcessMaker Developer Course lasts 2 days and focuses on plug-in development and teaches students how to create plug-ins for their ProcessMaker installation which can enhance functionality and provide greater customization.
A plug-in is an add-on which can customize and further enhance the functionality of ProcessMaker.
It is recommended that participants of this course are already proficient in ProcessMaker usage and posses a good understanding of PHP.
- ProcessMaker Advanced Architect course completion or equivalent experience using ProcessMaker (indispensable).
- Every attendee needs a laptop or desktop computer, in order to parallely work with trainers on the course hands-on labs.
- Pre-required knowledge
- Programming Logic: Intermediate - Advanced
- SQL: Intermediate
- PHP: Intermediate
- For ProcessMaker advanced users, Business Process Management Systems developers and administrators.
- Includes a Plugin Development step by step guide.
- 100% hands-on course.
Developer Course (2 days / 16 hours)
Web Services (2:00)
The ProcessMaker REST API (2:00)
Developing a Simple External ProcessMaker Application (6:00)
Basic Plugin Development (4:00)
Advanced Administration of a ProcessMaker Server (2:00)
Examination and Certification
The ProcessMaker Developer certification test will be administered online the week following course completion.