What we'll cover in this guide:
- Usability and intuitive nature and functional focus on the business user.
- Ability to handle a collaborative development model with multiple departments and users to create and run workflows on a central platform.
- Customizable for organizations to develop business processes specific to the needs of their organization.
- Provide process improvement and governance support and feature monitoring, audit logging, and management tools that assist with operation and governance of the BPM suite.
- Function as a low-code platform and simplify the development lifecycle for technical and non-technical users alike.
Read our reviews on G2 Crows
ProcessMaker has been named an enterprise leader in business process management (BPM) for eight consecutive quarters and won the G2 Best Software awards in 2020. Read oour revies and learn how other organizations have reached their full potential using our low-code platform.Read more