What to look for in your PPP Module Vendor:
- Be sure to see a demo and watch out for vendor vapor ware (you don't have time to lose).
- Make sure there are automated rules in the web forms to verify employee limits for combined entities.
- Do the forms already include the SBA FAQ?
- Do not just buy digital forms; you need workflow too.
- Ask the vendor to change the workflow from 1 reviewers to 2 and back again (should not involve code).
- Ask to see a real-time chart that updates based on the filters you set - all with no code.
- Ask about connectivity to the SBA E-Tran database (a notoriously dated system).
- Can you add some of your own customizations to the workflow?
Watch our video below. ProcessMaker can have you processing loan applications within 2 days.