ProcessMaker offers 4 courses that teach you Business Process Model and Notation and its application in ProcessMaker’s platform. To access this training material, please follow the next instructions:
1. After creating your account, log in and start the courses In the following order:
- BPMN Basics
- ProcessMaker Architect
- ProcessMaker Designer
- UX Expert
2. After completing each course you will be eligible to take an exam and receive a certificate on each individual course.
3. ProcessMaker certificates have a market price of one thousand dollars. Alan B. Miller Entrepreneurship Center students will have access for free.
4. During the Slingshot challenge, ProcessMaker will offer two Q&A sessions:
- October 19th 2021 at 12:00m EST, please send your questions in advance to [email protected]
- October 29th 2021 at 12:00m EST, please send your questions in advance to [email protected]
- You can register for the Q&A Session here.
5. Please create a PM University account here with your University email address.
Please start this process today and prepare to win the Slingshot Challenge.