ProcessMaker is looking for Data Science Position that will help us maximize the impact data has on our company. The Analytics function at ProcessMaker is responsible for process mining, driving operational, product, and customer insights. We focus on data-driven analytics that strengthens our understanding of how things work, creating data products that enable teams to better work with our data and help the company understand how to interpret data. The Data Scientist will also use data to support the analysis of strategic issues, and partner cross-functionally to support making decisions.
- Using data analytics to uncover insights about the operations of ProcessMaker’s clients.
- Visualizing and reporting on the data for the process to reveal trends, and patterns and figure out inefficiencies of the process.
- Framing business problems in data, and performing analyses to deliver deep insights that help guide the vision of ProcessMaker and our clients.
- Enable effective decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Communicating data insights to business partners, executives, our board of directors, and our clients.
- Successfully implement new analytics tools with a focus on continuous data mining improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required (major in an analytical or technical field preferred/Master’s degree in data science is a plus).
- 3+ years of analytical experience.
- Expert in spreadsheet (Pivot Tables, array functions, VBA, etc).
- Proficiency in analyzing data by SQL language, Python, or other analytical programming languages.
- Experienced with data visualization tools and story-telling with strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Willingness to upskill in Process Mining.
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into analyses with actionable insights.
- High integrity, respect, and honesty – a true team player.
- Ability to collaboratively work with multiple departments, successfully tackle multiple tasks, and deal with tight deadlines.