Is it your desire to write beautiful, artisanal code and focus on a single product? Do you want to be a part of a software engineering team focused on Backend functionality: API + Microservices, Product Scalability, and transparency? ProcessMaker is looking for you – read on!
ProcessMaker is an open-source product company. We are building a world-class, low-code workflow and process orchestration engine for use in enterprise software projects. Our low code solution is not for automating basic forms or simple solutions. ProcessMaker is designed to be part of an enterprise architecture solving enterprise class problems. ProcessMaker is workflow for Laravel on steroids using the BPMN 2.0 standard.
Our company headquarters are in Durham, NC but positions can be remote or local. We are looking for candidates in the US or South America, but based on skills and experience, we can make exceptions.
ProcessMaker is searching for additional team members that want to build something truly amazing. We are looking for the following:
- Architect level, but still actively code about 50-70% of the time.
- Can set up a Domain-Driven & Event Sourcing Laravel architecture across all our services.
- At least 3 years with Laravel developed high loaded/high scalability systems. We are processing a huge load of data, so you need to really know how to scale architecture and make it traceable.
- Design knowledge on how to build microservice systems that are easy to debug.
- Intimate knowledge of Horizon/Queues/Redis.
- Focused on deliverables.
- Standups are in English, so you need to be able to communicate freely.
- Database Architecture skills.
- Good understanding of multi-tenancy designs and the pitfalls of each one
- Have experience with Workflow or BPMN;
- Quality automation via Laravel HTTP tests/Unit Tests a plus.
ProcessMaker offers best in class salary range and benefits.
Make every second count! Apply by completing this challenge: https://tinyurl.com/processmaker-laravel
No calls or recruiters please.