At ProcessMaker we count on our executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new, challenge each other to be great, fail fast, and succeed often. We are seeking a dynamic sales leader to join us in this mission.
The successful VP of Sales candidate will be an outstanding leader, bringing a proven track record of success within high-growth software businesses, managing cross-functional teams, navigating through high growth, building scalable systems, processes and technologies, and delivering against aggressive revenue targets.
Must be local to the Raleigh / Durham area to work from our Durham office at least a few days per week.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve enterprise goals and objectives.
- Strategically identify new opportunities to penetrate new verticals by developing partnerships.
- Develop a pipeline through prospecting, following up on inbound and outbound leads, attending industry trade shows, and leveraging your business networks.
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets and regular progress reports.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product Management for new services or product enhancements.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product, online marketing, and our competitors.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization to identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives.
- Recruit, train and coach sales representatives.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 7+ years experience with SaaS/Tech enterprise class sales
- 3-5 years in a leadership role at most recent sales team
- Managed a sales team of 20+ sales professionals
- Proven track record in building winning sales organizations
- Ability to demonstrate true hunter skills by having developed a new territory, new market or developed a new book of business with a new product (entrepreneurial mentality)
- Passion for all phases of acquiring and serving customers – from pipeline generation and customer onboarding to retention and customer service
- Ability to consistently deliver sales results on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Consistent over-plan achievement and high income achiever
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, Salesforce CRM
- Comfort to work both as a manager and as a hands-on contributor; a “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Clear and thoughtful communication, excellent language skills in English – Spanish is a plus!
ProcessMaker is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. The company develops a leading enterprise business process automation software. The company also provides customer support, training, and professional services to larger enterprise customers that require highly customized process solutions. The company’s flagship Process Orchestration product is known for its ease of use, scalability, and powerful connectivity layer. Learn more at www.processmaker.com.