ProcessMaker is looking for a highly energetic and passionate engineer that enjoys resolving customer technical issues in a timely and concise manner, suggesting and implementing changes that are needed in order to provide an excellent customer service and deliver a powerful workflow and BPM technology to improve customer’s business.
- Provide technical support to ProcessMaker customers.
- Complete proper follow-up to tickets that require scaling or multi-area interactions
- Guarantee the flawless execution of the ProcessMaker Support Procedure for ticket resolution.
- Deliver a high quality customer experience for ProcessMaker global client portfolio.
- Communicate and solve customers’ problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via the Support Portal and/or phone.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Monitor ProcessMaker Cloud Server performance/availability.
- Escalate critical issues on ProcessMaker Cloud server to the CloudOps team.
- Identify, troubleshoot and escalate bugs to the Engineering Teams.
- Fulfill adequately customer-specific SLA conditions, escalating and engaging pertinent company resources until reaching a successful ticket resolution.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Identify customer needs and escalate to Customer Success and Professional Services Teams.
- Bachelor in Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields (or equivalent experience).
- Advanced English Communication skills
- Competence with Linux and Windows web server deployment: Apache, Nginx
- Solid experience in Technical Support.
- Laravel knowledge
- Docker knowledge
- Ticketing system user experience.
- Virtual machines deployment experience