We focus on data-driven analytics that strengthen our understanding of how things work, creating data products that enable teams to better work with our data and help the company understand how to interpret data.
- Framing business problems in data and performing analyses to deliver deep insights.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Assist in reporting, and operationalizing key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to empower other team members with data.
- Communicating data insights to business partners and executives.
- Conduct financial modeling in support of analysis projects that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Successfully implement new processes and tools with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (major in an analytical or technical field preferred).
- Prior analytical experience.
- Expert in Excel (Pivot Tables, array functions, etc)
- Proficiency in SQL and/or an analytical programming language is a plus.
- Experience with computer programming is a plus.
- Experience with statistical modeling is a plus.
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into analyses with actionable insights.
- High integrity, respect, and honesty – a true team player.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.