A solution architect’s main mission is to evaluate all business requirements and come up with solutions in the form of products or services. Solution Architect is not only in charge of finding answers but also of actively leading the technical vision to success.
As part of our Sales team, you will be at the forefront of our business and demonstrating the ProcessMaker platform to help seal the deal with our customers. You will provide expert-level support to effectively demo our products and services to prospective and existing customers. This includes quoting, configuring, proposing, and presenting the ProcessMaker platform in conjunction with and/or at the direction of the sales team.
Are you a great fit?
To successfully align IT solutions with business objectives, the Solutions Architect must have strong leadership and communication skills, as well as both technical and business knowledge.
The role requires a combination of enterprise architecture and technical architecture knowledge. It also requires talent, communication skills, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and attention to detail.
An ideal solution architect proposes a combination of building blocks that provides the best possible fix to business challenges in different industries.
You will also need to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and cloud development.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- The solution architect ensures the suggested solutions fulfill all the company’s business needs and customer requirements.
- Craft a technical vision to exhibit how the platform will meet the customer requirements.
- Provide and maintain demonstrations, POCs, technical answers to RFPs, customization scoping’s, Q&As, and other related actions and assets in support of closing deals and hitting growth targets.
- The solutions architect also bridges communication between sales and products to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions for customer problems.
- Support during the transition from pre-sales to post-sales implementation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5+ years in Software Engineering and software architecture design
- 1-3+ years in IT infrastructure and cloud development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering equivalent education or work experience
- Master’s degree in software architecture or equivalent education or work experience
- Critical: Good presenter and listener. Comfortable addressing various levels in an org.
- Technical background in IT projects, particularly if not formally trained on AWS, Laravel, Redis, HTML, PHP, Bootstrap, and CSS.
- Strong understanding of API-drive-development e.g. REST, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.
- DevOps experience, software development, and information technology operations.
- Project and product management