Are you someone who is seen as an agile expert? Do you love to coach and mentor others? Come join our ambitious change agents who have a passion for collaborating to help teams and the ProcessMaker’s organization to improve and deliver features to our customers.The Scrum Master is responsible for coaching and guiding our existing development teams in the core practices of Agile methodology and Scrum. As a Scrum Master you will play a key role in the ongoing improvement of our Agile practices.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Coach and serve Scrum teams by ensuring Scrum practices and removing impediments.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospectives, and backlog grooming sessions
- Guide team in estimating practices and facilitate team estimates
- Coach team(s) to become self-organized and able to hit commitments at a high level of quality.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and team empowerment so that our teams reach their full potential for productivity, engagement, and morale.
- Measure, evaluate, and communicate team metrics
- Support Product Manager with respect to priorities and scope
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution among team members.
- Own and manage release processes for mobile product
- Measure, evaluate, and communicate release metrics
Qualifications (what you have):
- Enthusiastic team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills conducive to team development
- Self managed, organized, attention to details, problem solver
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership – advantage
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification or equivalent is a must.