The Solutions Engineer’s main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, customer POC’s (proof of concepts) and related activities in pursuit of our growth expectations on customer acquisition, retention and expansion. Will feel at home in the intersection between customer-facing business challenges and product-facing technology issues.
- Engage with potential and existing customers and partners to understand their needs relating to digital transformation, workflow automation, customer experience, and related business challenges impacted by enterprise technology.
- Help demonstrate the value proposition of ProcessMaker’s offerings and their applicability to customer challenges and requirements by promoting our solutions portfolio. This includes understanding business challenges and designing the right solutions using our products. Provide and maintain demonstrations, POCs, technical answers to RFPs, customization scopings, Q&As, and other related actions and assets in support of closing deals and hitting growth targets.
- Serve as a bridge between customer and technical teams. Inform our product and dev teams of customer usage, trends, needs, challenges and opportunities. Inform our customers and prospects of features, releases, modules and other product and platform elements of relevance.
- Must haves
- 3-4 years experience in a software/IT environment. Can be in a combination of the following or similar roles:
- software architecture, design and development. Solution modeling.enterprise software, IT projects, etc.
- presales,if it was customer-facing (not just building for others to present)
- Great presenter and listener. Comfortable addressing various levels in an org, including CxOs
- Creative thinker
- team player
The right candidate will also bring some of the following good-to-haves:
- Experience in cloud-based, SaaS companies or mid-growth startups.
- Experience in BPM or low-code development platforms
- Entrepreneurial spirit and startup experience. Familiar with the hustle, multi-hat changing, trial-and-effort of a fast paced setting.