You will be responsible for designing, building and improving our existing web-based application codebase. You will be responsible for managing and assisting in migrating previous aged codebases to current best practices and test driven standards. You will be expected to provide guidance to the rest of the engineering team in the form of project proposals and peer code review.
Why you should apply
- You experience with Test Driven Development methodologies
- You have experience with Laravel framework
- You want to build amazing software without sacrificing quality
- You are hungry to solve difficult problems
- You want to have input into the overall development of the software
- You want to work with a team that strives to follow best practices
- You are collaborative, willing to teach and learn from others
- You are fun and expect to work with other fun people
You should have
- Expert knowledge interacting and developing RESTful APIs
- Expert knowledge of test driven development utilizing PHPUnit
- Solid knowledge of relational database systems and optimized query usage
- Solid knowledge of security when it comes to developing web applications
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of NGINX and how to optimize web applications to perform under them
- Solid understanding of working with Agile SCRUM based teams
- The ability to propose new projects and drive them to completion
ProcessMaker is a leader in the business process industry and supports open source as well as enterprise customers around the world. We are a fast paced team headquartered in North Carolina and have offices in Latin America and Europe.
ProcessMaker is a global company that requires excellent communication skills. The primary spoken languages are Spanish and English. You will be required to communicate to peers as well as represent the engineering team in communications to other stakeholders in the company. English is a requirement, Spanish is a great to have.
ProcessMaker is the leading Workflow and BPM software suite focused on making it simple for companies to automate form-based approval driven processes and interconnect existing company systems. ProcessMaker sells to mid-market and enterprise companies around the world that are looking to make their business processes run better.
ProcessMaker has a highly distributed workforce with 125+ employees located across two offices in the US (Durham, NC and Las Vegas, NV) and in offices in Latin America and Europe. We offer flexible employment options. ProcessMaker is fast growing and maintains a very open company culture.