We focus on data-driven analytics that strengthen our understanding of how things work, creating data products that enable teams to better work with our data and help the company understand how to interpret data. The Operations Analyst will also use data to support analysis on strategic issues, and partner cross-functionally to automate processes and improve tools.
- Framing business problems in data, and performing analyses to deliver deep insights that help guide the vision of ProcessMaker.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Assist in reporting, and operationalizing key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to empower other team members with data.
- Communicating data insights to business partners, executives, and our board of directors.
- Conduct financial modeling in support of analysis projects that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Proactively make recommendations for new tests and initiatives to improve key metrics and customer outcomes.
- Successfully implement new processes and tools with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required (major in an analytical or technical field preferred).
- 3+ years of analytical experience
- Expert in Excel (Pivot Tables, array functions, VBA, etc).
- Experienced with data visualization and story-telling.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or an analytical programming language a plus.
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Experience with Google Data Studio a plus.
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into analyses with actionable insights.
- High integrity, respect, and honesty – a true team player.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.