You will be responsible for creating design concepts based on mockups and implementing amazing user interfaces with a mindful focus on the overall user experience. You will be responsible for managing and assisting in developing front end codebases to current best design practices and test driven standards.
Why you should apply
- Deep understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- You go to sleep thinking about responsive designs
- You want to have input into the overall development of the software
- You want to work with a team that strives to follow best practices
- You are an advocate for our customers, ensuring that solutions are built with them in mind
- You are collaborative, willing to teach and learn from others
- You are fun and expect to work with other fun people
You should have
- Experience with working with RESTFul APIs
- Understanding of using versioning control with GIT
- Solid knowledge interacting and developing web based interfaces
- Solid knowledge of test driven development utilizing Cypress or similar frontend testing tools
ProcessMaker is a leader in the business process industry and supports open source as well as enterprise customers around the world. We are a fast paced team headquartered in North Carolina and have offices in Latin America and Europe.
ProcessMaker is a global company that requires excellent communication skills. The primary spoken languages are Spanish and English. You will be required to communicate to peers as well as represent the engineering team in communications to other stakeholders in the company. English is a requirement, Spanish is a great to have.
ProcessMaker is the leading Workflow and BPM software suite focused on making it simple for companies to automate form-based approval driven processes and interconnect existing company systems. ProcessMaker sells to mid-market and enterprise companies around the world that are looking to make their business processes run better.
ProcessMaker has a highly distributed workforce with 125+ employees located across two offices in the US (Durham, NC and Las Vegas, NV) and in offices in Latin America and Europe. We offer flexible employment options. ProcessMaker is fast growing and maintains a very open company culture.