ProcessMaker is the leading Workflow and BPM software suite focused on making it simple for companies to automate form-based approval driven processes and interconnect existing company systems. ProcessMaker sells to mid-market and enterprise companies around the world that are looking to make their business processes run better.
You should apply if you have:
- 4+ years’ experience working on B2B Sales. 3 years’ experience handling end to end sales.
- Familiarity and experience managing through the entire sales process- from prospect to close, carrying quota and bringing revenue to the company.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategically driven with a research-based approach and familiar with account based selling model
- Proven track record of success with SaaS companies. Strong preference for candidates with Business Process Management (BPM) experience.
- Ability to prepare presentations for potential customers.
- Ability to self-generate leads and build pipeline.
- Savvy with sales enablement technology- SalesForce, SalesLoft, etc.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.