ProcessMaker software is available in three editions: Cloud, Enterprise On-Site, and an unsupported Open Source edition. Click Here for more information on the different Editions & Pricing.
Depending on your stage in the evaluation process, there are many options available to help you discover how ProcessMaker BPM Software can meet your business needs.
You can Try Out ProcessMaker for Free
- Register for a Webinar and see a live ProcessMaker demonstration or read one of our Success Stories.
- Ready to try ProcessMaker right now? Register for 30-day Trial of the ProcessMaker Cloud Edition in the cloud. No installation required. The trial includes sample workflows and data.
- Need to evaluate ProcessMaker OnSite? Download ProcessMaker Open Source or contact us to trial the Enterprise features contained in the Enterprise Plug-ins.
After accessing ProcessMaker, a person with no programming experience can begin creating a dynamic, automated workflow. ProcessMaker includes tools to design forms, create documents, assign roles and users, create workflow rules, interconnect with third-party systems, and to map an individual process quickly and easily.
System Requirements for OnSite Processmaker Installations
Either the enterprise or community editions of the ProcessMaker workflow automation software run on the Windows or Linux operating systems. ProcessMaker software installed on a server requires the following components.
- Apache HTTP Server 2.2.3 or greater
- MySQL database 4.1.2 or greater
- PHP version 5.1.x or 5.2.x or (5.3.x with ProcessMaker Version 2.0)
The ProcessMaker code that is common to all Processmaker editions is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License version 3. This license ensures that all users have access to the source code, and can modify that source code so long as the resulting product also meets the licensing requirements. For more information, see the GNU Affero General Public License version 3.
Some editions of the ProcessMaker workflow software rely on plug-ins, addons, and other extensions that provide their expanded functionality. These plug-ins may be subject to the ProcessMaker Commercial License.