Department: Sales, Service, Administration & Finance
Workflows Implemented: 6 processes
Workflow Implementation Time: 2 Months
End Users: 200+
"ProcessMaker has helped us improve the efficiency of our employees. Instead of running around to get approvals, we now have a software based process management. It has also helped us get better control over the various processes in our organization"
Pinkesh Jain, Finance Manager
Lakozy Toyota is a customer focused automobile sales and service center of Toyota in Mumbai. Lakozy Toyota was being burdened by their paper-based processes which were running out of control. Also there was no easy way to get analytics information on the processes to improve the business performance.
The processes from the Sales and Service departments e.g. Discount Application, Invoice Cancellation, Service Request were related to the end Customers and needed immediate attention from the approving authorities. This was achieved by adding SMS integration for Managers who are normally on the Sales or Service floors.
- A lot of running-around required for approvals when a process is related to a Customer who is waiting.
- Paper based processes were getting out-of-control difficult to track and manage.
- Important data which could provide insight into the performance of the business was not being captured.
- Cash Voucher Process: All employees fill out this form when they need reimbursement for many different types of work. The process is routed differently based on the monetary value of the voucher and the different account heads. A cash Voucher document is generated at the end of the process for keeping documentary evidence for Tax purposes.
- Vacation & other HR Processes: All the HR related processes are available in ProcessMaker. ProcessMaker is integrated with the HR database to provide up to date information from the employee's HR record.
- Sales Related Processes: The processes related to the Sales department like Customer Special Benefits, Discount Form are made available using ProcessMaker. Customizations are done to ensure speedy routing and approval of these processes.
- Service Related Processes: The processes related to the Service department like Order Cancellation is available using ProcessMaker. The Service managers are mostly on the floor and thus utilize the SMS integration for approvals.
Additional Features / Customizations
- SMS Integration for processes which required immediate attention by managers who are normally not on their desks.
- Approval Matrix for automatically deciding the approving managers based on the employee's department.
- Increased control due to the software based workflow management tool ProcessMaker, which provides greater visibility.
- Increased response time for customers due to the SMS integration for high-priority cases related to instances where customer is waiting.
- Capturing of crucial data which can be used for increasing the performance of the business and for other BI activity.
- Decreased inefficiency due to the paper-based processes. Paper documents are only generated for meeting regulatory requirements.
- Decreased time for approvals by integrated with Email and SMS and by providing intelligent routing rules in ProcessMaker.
Estimated Annual Savings in hours = 4,000
Estimated Annual Savings in dollars = $85,000