4+ Business Solutions
Industry: IT Services and Technology
Workflows Implemented: 4
Workflow ImplementationTime: 3.5 months
End Users: 20
"With ProcessMaker in place, we can manage our commercial processes and ensure our business runs smoothly, from the creation of a proposal to the shipment of our products."
Manuel Silva, CEO
DECSIS, Sistemas de Informaçao SA, the exclusive provider of Hewlett-Packard products and services in the Portuguese market, chose ProcessMaker to manage all of its customer processes, from lead creation to invoicing. DECSIS prides itself on providing the highest levels of quality to its customers. However, enforcing its rigid ISO 9000 quality management processes can be a difficult task: DECSIS was no exception, as ineffective processes made it hard to track, manage and audit operations. DECSIS needed a system that would improve performance while matching the way its business operated, rather than having to change all of its processes.
- Proposals were delayed due to forgetfulness, and the management team went unnotified.
- Proper alerts were not in place when sales proposals didn't meet its margin.
- Risk analysis and performance indicators were nearly non-existent, which meant that there was no way to measure its performance before and after completion of each task.
With ProcessMaker DECSIS has the capacity to implement a number of pre-certified business processes, and can easily track projects from development to shipment. ProcessMaker helps compile information easily for proposal creation, analyze reasons for customer approval, generate and e-mail purchase orders, and track shipments and returns. At any stage, reports and graphs can be generated for analysis.
- Increased control and visibility of its processes, enhancing business performance.
- Decreased approval times and learning curve for new users,
- Increased efficiency at DECSIS while remaining compliant with the existing quality system.
- Streamlined processes, and has more near completion, less errors and decreased learning time for new users.