Next LIVE WEBINAR: Learn how VAR Ecotech integrated ProcessMaker, Vtiger, and Wordpress to create a "Competitive Tendering" solution (English) Register Now
Country: California, United States
Industry: Consulting / Service
Workflows Implemented to Date: 3
Workflow ImplementationTime: 7 months
End Users: 10+
- Applicant data was organized in complex, color-coded Excel spreadsheets.
- Recruiters had to manually enter in all the data for applicants, including personal information.
- The matching process involved manually searching through numerous files.
- Due to the complexity of the entire matching process, training new recruiters was very time intensive.
- Applicant Recruitment Process: Provides applicants an online application to enter personal information and recruiters a user-friendly system to conduct further analysis. Also, this process automatically transfers the information into an Applicant Profile.
- Matching Applicant-to-Company Process: In order to find the correct applicant, ProcessMaker allows Calvin Group to either conduct a very customizable search process or automatically matches applicants with companies based on an advanced algorithm.
- Recording Payments Process: After a successful match, ProcessMaker automatically generates invoices and payment contracts.
Additional Features / Customizations
- A web-based Employee Application that funnels information to ProcessMaker was designed by the ProcessMaker team
- An algorithm that automatically matches applicants with potential employers was designed and implemented by the ProcessMaker team
- Increased Applicant Pool by allowing applicants to easily enter their personal data into the Calvin Group website and initiate the application process.
- Increased quality of matches through an advanced search process and an automated matching process based on detailed company and applicant profiles.
- Decreased necessary training time due to the intuitive graphical interface and the dramatically simplified matching process, allowing Calving Group to scale its Recruiting Force more rapidly.
- Decreased time for matching process since ProcessMaker processes incoming applications, organizes files, matches applicants, and creates contract documents.